Alzheimer's Disease used to be a death sentence.
Today, with my Memory Loss & Recovery Program we can prevent, slow down, or even reverse Alzheimer's.
If you or a loved one has concerns with cognitive decline or memory loss, the first step is to get tested right away!
The five emotions of memory loss. What my clients typically experience:
My closest friend told me that I keep repeating myself yet I don’t recall doing that.
My doctor said, "There's nothing we can do so you may want to get your affairs in order."
When I talk to friends and family, I can't find the right words.
Even though there’s no medication to restore my memory, I don’t know what to do.
Will my condition get better or worse?
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS, CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY SO WE CAN DO THOROUGH TESTING.
- Poor digestion
- Blood pressure changes when changing positions
- Worsening handwriting
- Lack of motivation
- Poor impulse control
- Poor math or planning skills
- Poor muscle coordination
- Hearing loss
- Loss of smell
- Poor short term memory
- Balance issues
- Unstable in darkness
- Misjudging where you are
- Unable to recognize objects by touch
- Getting sick when looking at complex patterns
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Erectile dysfunction
- Increase in falls or sprains
- Difficulty in going downstairs without holding on
- Car sick or sea sickness
An estimated 6.2 million Americans age 65 and older are living with Alzheimer's today.
The number of Americans with Alzheimer's is projected to triple to 13.8 million by 2060.
Alzheimer's disease was officially listed as the sixth-leading cause of death in the United States in 2019.
The devastating COVID epidemic has accelerated the number of Alzheimer's cases. Those affected by long haul COVID-19 symptoms also have cognitive decline.
After implementing the Bredesen Protocol with many patients, we want to acknowledge that yes, it’s not easy. Our patients have expressed anxiety and disappointment after seeing other practitioners who told them there is nothing they can do.
We understand how scary it is to move forward on a healing journey after you’ve heard bad news over and over again. It takes courage to commit to the work that we do. Our patients that choose healing with the Bredesen Protocol are some of the most dedicated people that we have ever worked with.
Together, we will turn every stone over and look into every possibility that could be contributing to cognitive decline. It’s vastly different depending on your personal history and health.
When working with Dr. Silvia Panitch, you’ll notice that appointments can last anywhere from 90-minutes to three hours long. The amount of personalized time you receive sets us apart from other practices offering the Bredesen Protocol.
Cognitive decline, memory loss, and Alzheimer’s are complicated diseases and you deserve the time and attention that it takes to get to the root cause of why this is happening to you.
Intervening prior to Mild Cognitive Impairment is Optimal
While there is no single drug that can treat memory loss, we guide you step-by-step through the Bredesen Protocol, which is the only program in the world that has successfully reversed Alzheimer’s.
6 THINGS THAT MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT:
1) Improving Nutrition
2) Addressing Insulin Sensitivity
3) Reducing Inflammation
4) Getting Rid of Environmental Toxins
5) Treating Pathogens
6) Optimizing Sleep
It's necessary to do a personalized protocol led by a qualified practioner based on individual lab results.
Meet Your Doctor
Silvia Panitch, M.D. & Medical Director
- Medical Doctor degree: University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Certified Acupuncturist, National University of Health Sciences, 2002
- Clinical Homeopathy, Center for Education and Development, 2011
- Functional Medicine, Board Eligible
- Certified Bredesen Protocol, 2017, 2022
- Advanced Genetic Analysis, on-going
My 5-Phase Method to help Prevent, Stop, and Reverse Alzheimer's Disease is a 12-Month Protocol:
Submit Health History
Nutrition, Supplements, & Lifestyle
Submit Health History
Preparation Before the First Visit
- Submit Health History forms
- Send previous Medical Records pertaining to brain health
1st MONTH: The First Visit (120-mins)
- Full Health History
- Review Medical Records
- Physical Exam
- Functional Lab Testing (Stool Analysis, Saliva Testing for Hormones, Heavy Metals, Non-Metal Environmental Toxins & Mold)
- Moca, or Slums
- Nutritionist (6 hours) & Bredesen Certified Health Coach included in the program
2nd MONTH: A Closer Look (120-mins)
- Review Test Results
- RECODE report
- Develop a Plan for Nutrition, Lifestyle, Supplements
- Brain MRI with Volumetrics
- Submit Health History Forms
- Send Previous Medical Records Pertaining to Brain Health
Nutrition, Supplements, & Lifestyle
3rd MONTH: Lifestyle Shifts (60-mins) for the next 10 Months
- Systematic Approach of Possible Causes
- Customized Nutrition, Supplements, and Lifestyle Plan to do at Home
- Exercise & Stress Reduction
- Learn New Things (Musical Instruments, Language, Hobbies)
- Avoid Alcohol, Drugs, Smoking
- Sleep Hygiene
- Brain Exercise Program (Brain HQ)
- Detoxification & Eliminate Unnecessary Meds
- Personalized Adjustments to Your Program
4TH & 5TH MONTH: MAINTENANCE (60-MINS)
- Monthly 60-minute appointments help you stay on track.
4TH & 5TH MONTH: TAKE SLUMS OR MOCA, AND AQ 21 TESTING
- Another Recode report will be created after all lab tests to see the progress in the lab values.
7TH — 11TH MONTH: MAKING PROGRESS (60-mins)
- Monthly 60-minute appointments help you stay consistent with our support.
12TH MONTH: THE SAME TESTING WILL BE REPEATED - SLUMS OR MOCA, AND AQ 21
- Program will also include 5 emails per month in between visits.
This Program Is For You, If You:
This Program Is Not For You, If You:
WITH THE MEMORY LOSS & RECOVERY PROGRAM, OUR GOAL IS TO HELP YOU:
- Experience what it feels like to regain your memory again—perhaps for the first time in years.
- Develop healthy habits (meals, sleep, movement) to bring your brain back online.
- Reconnect with yourself and the activities you love (traveling, hiking, biking, dining, the arts).
- Feel revived. Ready to focus and accomplish exciting things.
- Personalized care, all meal plans, all lifestyle suggestions, thoughtful check-ins before, during, and after the program — all included.
- Just show up and every detail will be taken care of.
- 12 months of the Bredesen Protocol that suits your needs. A total reset for your whole body
- Deep sleep, nutritious food, mindful movement—just what you need to heal the neurological degeneration.
- Inspiring information and stories of our patients who have been where you are and have improved tremendously.
- Free time to meditate because stillness might be the medicine you need.
- Completing the program as if just shampooed your brain.
- You will go home feeling calm, confident, and clear minded. Ready to do exciting things again.
The Investment And What's Included:
Dr. Silvia Panitch’s Memory Loss & Recovery Program is a highly personalized experience to your unique brain needs.
- Two 2-hour appointments with Dr. Panitch
- 60-min monthly appointments with Dr. Panitch
- 5 emails per month, in between appointments
- Some lab testing and a thorough review of the results with Dr. Panitch
- Two 15-min phone calls per month with Dr. Panitch to answer any questions
- Eight 60-min follow up visits with a Bredesen Certified Health Coach (included)
- Six 60-min follow up visits with a Nutritionist (included)
- Meal plans (dietary restrictions can be accommodated)
- Exercise programs to choose from
- Lifestyle suggestions to consider
- A wonderful experience that will change your life and restore your memory
- Advanced Genetic Testing might be needed to identify more specific faulty genes, which may contribute to your cognitive decline
- Chiropractic Functional Neurologist, which can perform further testing and treatment based on your specific needs
- Great Plains Laboratory Testing for Mold, Environmental Toxins, Heavy Metals
- Saliva Testing for Hormones
The Bredesen Protocol is not covered by insurance because our current healthcare system is not designed to treat the individual patient and doesn’t allow us to spend the time necessary to thoroughly evaluate and treat patients.
Many of the tests will be covered by insurance (Medicare, BCBS); other insurances might not cover them.
The conventional medical system focuses on making a diagnosis, not exploring root causes. At out clinic, we look at the hows and whys of your health issues, therefore, we ask you to do something different when it comes to seeing us.
Patients spend on average about $350,000 to $1 Million dollars before dying of Alzheimer’s Disease, leaving many families and patients destitute.
What Makes Our Program Special
- Most doctors only address symptoms (we search for the root cause)
- They offer no solutions (we can’t wait to share solutions with you)
- They keep you waiting (you see us right away)
- Most doctors spend 16-minutes with patients (we spend 1-2 hours with you)
- Many doctors don’t care to check if you have the APOE4 gene (we do)
- A $50K/year “pill” exists that does NOT work for Alzheimer’s (we use eastern and western protocols)
AS YOU CAN SEE, WE GO THE EXTRA MILE TO HELP OUR PATIENTS BECAUSE WE CARE.
We ask you to invest in yourself which is something most of us are not accustomed to doing upfront. Anyone who has used our current health system for tests, hospitalizations, emergency room visits, and purchasing medications, knows that insurance does not cover everything anyway.
Physician grade supplements are available at our clinic at a discount or can be sent directly to your home or office (their cost is not included in the program because needs are different for every patient).
When you pay-in-full, you will receive a 5% discount. Quarterly payment plans are available.
Cancellation policy: No refunds will be issued after you sign up with our program. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let us know at least one week in advance. Your first two visits are two hours long and the following visits are one hour, so we want to make sure you get that time with us.
If you cancel an appointment in less than one week, then you will be charged a $200 cancellation fee.
I am going to be transparent and honest with you. This program requires your time, energy, and commitment in order to see real results. I only work with people who are 100% committed to this program. Let’s decide, together.
When You Are Ready, Here Are two Ways I Can Help You:
What Our Clients Have To Say:
Because of Dr Pinitch helping me, I feel like I'm receiving a second chance at life.... I'm greatful... 🙏🏽🙏🏽