Call us for an appointment. Office hours are by appointment only. We’ll do our best to accommodate same day urgent appointments by calling our office.
3344 N. Ashland Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657 (USA)
|Monday||11:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||2:00 pm|
Welcome to our practice.
Before you come into our office for your scheduled appointment, please fill out registration forms and clinical information forms, and fax them to us to 773-525-6596. These forms will be reviewed prior to your visit, so we are able to spend more time discussing your health concerns.
- General Information Form
- Health Appraisal Questionnaire
- Medical Symptoms Questionnaire
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice
- Toxin Exposure Questionnaire
- Functional Medicine Matrix
- Functional Medicine Timeline
- Brain Function Assessment Form
- Brain Health and Nutrition Assessment Form
Please arrive 30 minutes early depending on whether you have finished all the paperwork ahead of time. Bring your insurance card because we need to make a copy for our records to better serve you. Also bring a list of all your medical issues, specialists you see, current supplements, medications, and pharmacy information. After your examination, please stop at the front desk to:
- set up a follow-up appointment
- obtain referrals
- pick up lab requisitions
- obtain supplements and/or samples
- pay your co-pay/coinsurance/deductible
- take a business card for yourself or family or friend.
Phone consultations are available for a fee according to the complexity of the problem. We request a credit card on file when we provide this service.
The information contained in this website is general in nature and should no substitute for, or be used instead of, a clinical or therapeutic relationship with a health care professional who is familiar with the specifics of your case. Dr Silvia Panitch, Ltd and Lakeview Integrative Medicine do not warrant the content of this website and specifically disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law.